Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Brown refuses to take any blame at all.


Okay okay, I know that everybody is tired of the "blame game" but this is absurd and has to be discussed. Ex Fema director Mike Brown said yesterday:

"My biggest mistake was not recognizing by Saturday that Louisiana was dysfunctional,"

"I very strongly personally regret that I was unable to persuade Governor Blanco and Mayor Nagin to sit down, get over their differences and work together. I just couldn't pull that off."

WHAT?! That was his biggest mistake in his mind. What about not having a plan? Or not getting the supplies needed to the proper locations on time. Or the slow response. Or any of the other short comings.

Brown blamed the Mayor, Governor, White House, and anybody else he could other than himself. Everyone else who was involved has had the guts to stand up and admit that they made mistakes. They have publicly announced there apologies and admitted to their wrong doings. So why isn't Brown doing that?

I will say once again what I have said all along, I am not saying that it was all his fault, or all Bush's or anyone else's fault. But he definitely has some blame to take and he needs to step up and admit it.

2 comments:

The Eccentric said...

I personally like the part where he blamed the people at the hearing for wanting him to be Superman and just take the people out of New Orleans. That whole things was priceless.

The American Patriot Legion said...

Cost Of Hurricane Katrina=Millions

Cost Of Hearing=$30,000

Cost Of Telivision to Watch= $300

Seeing Brown Make an Ass of Himself= Absolutly Priceless