Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm Back!!! Rules of blogging

Okay so it has been far to long since I have posted and I am sure that my readers have long since stopped coming by but I'm back!

Well over the last year or so since I have been on I have moved to beautiful Olympia, WA and I am actually preparing to join the United States Army. That's right, for all of you who always slammed my articles because you said I had no right to talk having never served, I'm putting my money were my mouth is.

I will be jumping right into the middle of things right off the bat. With the elections just around the corner, the war still raging, the Iran issue, and everything else that is going on in the world right now there is plenty to discuss.

Because I have been gone for so long I would like to just give a little refresher on the rules that I have for this blog. They are fairly simple:

  1. I believe very firmly in free speech and therefore I ask that everyone respect everyone else's right to their own opinions and right to post. Speak your mind, but please do so in a respectful manner.
  2. Although I believe in free speech I also believe that your rights end were some one's nose begins. Therefore I will not tolerate any kind of post which are purely for the purpose of slandering others, spreading bigotry of any kind (Racism, Sexism, Religious Persecution, etc.). I do understand that from time to time certain topics that are discussed will result in post which may be offensive to some but overall have a purpose of some kind. These post will be allowed, in the event that a post is set to be removed if the author is a registered user I will first attempt to contact them to allow them to edit the post to make it less offensive but still get their point across.
  3. Post soliciting illegal behavior of any kind will be immediately removed.
  4. "Spam" will be immediately removed, please stay on topic. Repeated "spamming" will result in being blocked from the blog.

These are very simple rules and if you think about it it's basic common sense, be courteous and have a good debate.

1 comment:

Daus Luid said...

and retrieval involving computer data. Sometimes, based on where you live, many people can be cheaper as compared to your local computer restoration stores too.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
rajawaliqq
hobiqq
paito warna
http://192.254.236.33/asikqq78/
data hk